Visit The Venus Project

News, Statistics, Trades, Rumors, Signings, Videos, Insight

Covering anything hockey but mostly stories involving my favourite team, the Toronto Maple Leafs. I try to update the blog every day or two and encourage comments and suggestions. Some of my influences are TSN's Darren Dreger and Bob McKenzie. Enjoy







Monday, April 12, 2010

2010 NHL Playoffs


Its Playoff time and every year I like to make my own tree to keep track of each team's progress throughout their run.

As per usual, I'am backing the Penguins as my Eastern team and the Canucks in the West so ideally either Sid gets yet another cup to rub in Ovie's face or the cup finally reuturns to Canada after 17 long years. (Plus that was the habs that last won so it's not fun anyway)

Anyways not much to say atm but GO NUCKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment